Wake Forest has several options for student organizations looking to reserve spaces for social functions:
- The Last Resort, a venue on Deacon Boulevard, can be reserved by e-mailing Kyle Agha with the date you are interested in, the number of guests expected and information about music.
- Benson University Center has several room options which may be able to accommodate your event. Visit them in Benson 335 or their website for more information. The office where you coordinate room reservations also does reservations for:
- The Garage at President Hatch’s House
- Outdoor Spaces such as Manchester and Hearn Plazas
- The Tent in Reynolda Meadows
- Nearly all residence halls have common space that can be reserved for functions and events. To reserve these spaces, please contact the Graduate Hall Director responsible for the space. You can find more information on Hall Director assignments here. Additionally, Residence Life and Housing has two large spaces available for use by student organizations. These spaces are located in Luter Hall on South Campus and Martin Hall on North Campus. For more information about these two spaces, including reservation requests, please contact Residence Life and Housing at 758-5185.
- The Magnolia Room is also reservable for group functions. Please e-mail Jessica Wallace for more information.
- The Barn, a new structure for student social events, will be completed by the end of this year. You can read about construction updates and find out more information on The Barn website.